Organic Compost--Complete Composting Guide
Falling red is not heartless, turned into spring mud to protect flowers-creatures on earth-- including us, are returning the energy and nutrients they get from nature to nature in this way.
Composting is to simulate this natural law, people collect the organic matter around, and provide appropriate temperature, humidity, and other conditions . Let this organic matter through microbial decomposition into humus, the nutrients will be recovered and provided for plant growth and reproduction.
You will learn about composting from the following guide.
- 3 principles for successful composting
- 10 Things New Composters Must Know - How to Get Quality Compost
- 3 Reasons You Have to Love Composting
- Complete composting material list
- You have garbage? I have the method! A complete list of different bio-waste composting methods
- Composting Tips All Explained
- Hygiene and safety of composting
- A few important tips about composting
- When will the compost be ready to be made?
- How to test the success of composting
- 6 steps to make successful composting easy
- How to use compost